Monday, August 2, 2010

Chasing Bailey around ECU

I knew exactly what I had to do before I could make this session a success.  Put on my tennis shoes and tie them up tight...a soon to be 19 month old will make you move quick to get the perfect shot.  Bailey was absolutely a joy to "chase" around the campus of ECU.  Her expressions are priceless and her gorgeous blue eyes beckon you to stare into them.  After an evening of "chase," "peek-a-boo," and "bubbles," we successfully captured Bailey.  What a sweet child, full of fun and giggles.  Oh, and I am glad that my shoes were tied tight...



I guess it has been a while since I last chased an 18 month old of my own!  Oh the joys of being this age and what fun it must be.  Every waking moment is about discovering new things and learning about the world around you.






I have always been a firm believer that the eyes are the window to a person's soul.  In this case, I am sure Bailey has a beautiful soul.  Her eyes are perfect and full of love and joy as I notice her gaze upon her parents.  Oh to see the world through her eyes would be a beautiful thing!  As long as there are hair bows, goldfish, and a pacifier, all is right with the world!  Oh, to be a kid again!  It was such a blessing to be able to capture the personality of Bailey!  Here are some more of our favorites..












































By the end of the shoot, Bailey was ready to kick off her shoes and spread her toes as she "practiced" walking on a little wall around the fountain.  She did an awesome job at that, I might add!  Thanks to the Fleming family for letting us spend some time with their precious Bailey!!!  We really enjoyed it!



No comments:

Post a Comment