Monday, August 9, 2010

The Belch Family

Sometimes it is hard to even know where to start when you have known a person your whole entire life.  I have known Teresa since before Coca-Cola shirts were popular and perms were "in!"  Teresa and her wonderful family graciously shared part of their Sunday evening with us so we could capture the essence of their family.  Within minutes I knew this was NOT going to be hard to do...because the love and fun were all around them.  I am truly blessed to know this fabulous family!

Teresa, Robbie, and Tucker were complete naturals which makes our job easy.  It isn't very often that we get subjects who seem to know exactly what we are thinking and are so willing to try whatever we suggested.  What an awesome family!!!  I love the way we all just spontaneously bursted out laughing at each other.  Let's just say that the Belch's are hilarious and I can't wait to do more pictures of them.

The Belch's were such a joy to be around and our session flew by.  It felt like 10 minutes and we shared so many giggles and grins along the way.  This is why I love photography.  It is families like this that reaffirm my passion to capture moments and turn them into memories for a lifetime.  So, here's to the Belch's...may their love for each other continue to shine and grow as the years go by!  I have NO doubt that it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment